How about Smell?

How about Smell? We bring our demo pillow to each show and we try to remember to bring actual buckwheat for clients to see and smell for themselves. The results? 99% of the folks who smell the pillow/buckwheat hulls report no scent. The other 1% say it has a very light nutty scent. You be the judge!